Patient David E. was diagnosed with strabismus and amblyopia, and he was treated with occlusive therapy, and surgery was recommended by local doctor for the strabismus. When he was 4 years old, he experienced bilateral retinal detachment. Surgery was performed, but it re-detached. Then his parents took him to other hospitals and received some additional treatment, but but it didn't help.
Then parents learned about stem cells and decided to receive stem cell treatment (SCT). The first two stem cell treatments proved to be helpful and a lot of improvement was made in terms of the vision of his left eye: he can see big letters and vowels on the computer monitor with his left eye. His right eye was light-perception only.
The parents turned to Puhua International Hospital, Beijing, seeking further improvement from stem cell therapy (SCT) for Complicated Bilateral Retinal Detachments.
Treatment at Puhua International Hospital for Complicated Bilateral Retinal Detachments
After a multi-disciplinary consultation, a comprehensive treatment plan was formulated, including stem cell injections via retrobulbar and interventional approaches, as well as Chinese herbal medicine. During his hospitalization, gangliosides were also administered to improve the nutrient supply of neurons.
Medical Condition after Stem Cell Treatment (SCT) for Complicated Bilateral Retinal Detachments
The whole treatment for Complicated Bilateral Retinal Detachments went very smoothly: the patient experienced no issues. After the treatments, the patient felt some initial improvement, especially his right eye, which had previously been light-perception only. A few days after stem cell treatment (SCT), the patient found that he could actually see his hands with his previously light-perception only right eye. Both patient and family are extremely happy and gratified with this improvement.
Patient, family and the staff of Puhua International Hospital, Beijing, all look forward to more improvement from the stem cell therapy (SCT) for young patient David Elias.
Treatment for RETINAL DETACHMENT
Name: David E.
Diagnosis: Eye Disease
Treatment: stem cell transplantation (SCT) via interventional approach and retrobulbar injections; therapy to improve systemic circulation; neuronal nutritional therapy; Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with acupuncture.
Quelles sont les démarches?
1. Contactez-nous: remplissez ce formulaire, envoyez un email ou appelez-nous.
2. Envoyez-nous vos documents médicaux. Nous les ferons traduire par des professionnels de la santé et nous les transmettrons à nos experts.
3. Nous vous ferons parvenir les différents plans et prix de traitement possibles et nous vous aiderons à choisir la meilleure option pour vous.
4. Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons vous aider à organiser vos vols et votre hébergement.
5. Votre accompagnateur médical attitré vous attendra dès la porte des arrivées et vous accompagnera tout au long de votre traitement.
6. Nous vous ferons parvenir les documents de sortie traduits et resterons en contact avec vous après votre départ.
Toujours là pour vous,