Treatment for MACULAR DEGENERATION
Name: Graham L.
Diagnosis: Eye Disease
D.O.B: 16 March 1934
Treatment: Stem Cell Transplantation via Intravenous Injections and Retrobulbar Injections; Therapy to improve local circulation; Nutritional Therapy for the nerve cells; Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM); insulin
Two years ago, Patient Graham L. suffered from vision loss. At his local hospital in Australia, he was diagnosed with bilateral macular degeneration. After the diagnosis, his vision progressively got worse, more in the left than right eye. He was admitted to Beijing Puhua International Hospital for Stem Cell Treatment on the 26th of April. After two weeks of Stem Cell Treatments, Graham was discharged on the 9th of May.
Medical condition before Stem Cell Treatment for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
The vision test at admission showed his vision was 0.6 in the right eye and 0.4 in the left eye. He also complained about insomnia for the last ten to fifteen years; a sleep disorder that caused him to only have intermittent and light sleep.
Stem Cell Transplantation via intravenous injections and retrobulbar injections; treatment to improve systemic circulation; nutrient supplementation for the nerve cells; TCM with acupuncture and insulin for his diabetes.
Medical condition after Stem Cell Treatment for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Interview after stem cell treatment for Macular Degeneration, see:
After two weeks of treatment, significant improvements were noticed. The Optical Coherence Tomography Scanner (OCT) took pictures two days following Stem Cell Injection, revealed that the hyperplasia of the fundus of his left eye was significantly improved. In addition, his sleep was deeper and uninterrupted.
“The acupuncturist asked me: How did I sleep? I said: ‘I normally don’t sleep… Two days ago, for the first time in about ten or fifteen years, I was able to sleep longer than before. I had five and a half hours uninterrupted sleep, which was followed by another two and a half hours of sleep. … I am very happy!”
Quelles sont les démarches?
1. Contactez-nous: remplissez ce formulaire, envoyez un email ou appelez-nous.
2. Envoyez-nous vos documents médicaux. Nous les ferons traduire par des professionnels de la santé et nous les transmettrons à nos experts.
3. Nous vous ferons parvenir les différents plans et prix de traitement possibles et nous vous aiderons à choisir la meilleure option pour vous.
4. Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons vous aider à organiser vos vols et votre hébergement.
5. Votre accompagnateur médical attitré vous attendra dès la porte des arrivées et vous accompagnera tout au long de votre traitement.
6. Nous vous ferons parvenir les documents de sortie traduits et resterons en contact avec vous après votre départ.
Toujours là pour vous,